Friday, May 18, 2012

Black Mamba about to strike

The Pacers won convincingly against the Miami Heat and it worries me a little bit since the Pacers can win this series on their next two upcoming games. The Spurs however does not have a problem at all and are still undefeated in this playoffs. With the upcoming schedule a little bit weird (The Lakers and Clippers playing back to back playoff games), this is the time to pick those players that you think would be eliminated the earliest.

With that said, I am going to pick a Laker tonight. Andrew Bynum gave me a 30 PRA on Game 2 but I expected more from him to be honest. It's a toss up between Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant for tonight and with the Lakers down 0-2, I am going all in and picking Kobe Bryant . I still have both CP3 and Blake to choose from the Clips and I will pick Blake on the 19th and Paul on the 20th. I definitely WANT the Lakers to win Game 3 so that I can have an extra day to pick Pau at the same time, I think the Clippers will be swept in their series against the Spurs as they want to have extra days to rest before facing the Lakers or the Thunder.

With the schedule messing my picks, I might lose out on a Philly player but I am hopeful that the Sixers will eke out one more win in their series; this also goes for the Pacers/Heat series, I expect the Heat to win Game 4. If in case the Sixers and the Heat lose both their Game 4's, I AM SCREWED since there is a possibility that I may miss out on Jrue Holiday, Andre Iguodala, LeBron James or Dwyane Wade which totally SUCKS in my part. Hoping for wins for both ballclubs as well as a Laker win.

Kobe is not playing well in this series but I expect a bounce back in this must win game. I am expecting Kobe to shoot his way to a Laker win. Knowing Kobe, he will NOT go down without a fight and I hope he channels a vintage Jordanesque game. Expecting a 35+ PRA in him tonight (is that much? I don't think so). My projected stat for him would be 28 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment