Tuesday, May 22, 2012

George Hill, come on down!

I hope the Laker fans cheer up since they were beaten by a much better team. Durant and Westbrook were superb in the fourth as they pulled away with a 90-106 win. With their win, they will face San Antonio and it looks to be a phenomenal series to watch as it showcases two teams that has a 1-2-3 scoring punch in Durant-Westbrook-Harden and Parker-Duncan-Ginobili.

With one game on schedule, I am picking a Pacer and it is going to be George Hill . Not hoping for a 30+ PRA since he has not reached the 30 point plateau even once. I still have Danny Granger though but I am saving him for Game 6 because he plays better at home. This is going to be a short blog for me as we only have one game and I have already picked West and Hibbert. Haven't picked a Miami player yet and if they lose Game 5, I am going all in on LeBron in the next one. Hope they win this series so that we can move on to the conference finals.

I know that I may not be getting a lot of PRA's from Hill tonight but I will roll the dice on him instead of picking Paul George who is having a miserable offensive game due to fatigue in guarding Wade/James. A 20+ PRA is what I expect from Hill tonight. If you think that Miami will lose this series and you haven't picked LBJ or Flash yet, now is the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment