Sunday, May 20, 2012

C-P-3... WOOOOOOOOO!

That 46 PRA from Blake was awesome! With Roy Hibbert, Kobe Bryant and Blake Griffin giving me 35+ PRA, it propelled me to the 96th percentile. Anyway, the Lakers lost to KD and the Thunder earlier; with their win, the Thunder inches closer to the conference finals and the Lakers losing once again in the second round. Contemplating in picking Pau Gasol or Jrue Holiday for May 21 but I think both are solid picks and I have nothing to lose for it.

With the Clippers losing to San Antonio, it sets me a really good time to pick one of the best closers in the game in Chris Paul . I know most of you already picked him in round 1 and picking another Clipper is fine by me but do not expect them to reach 25+ PRA; 20 is attainable though. I cannot also argue with you if you are playing safe and choosing a Miami player for their Game 4. Wade and James are the consensus picks for tomorrow with 20% and 17% of the drivers picking them respectively.

I know that if Miami loses Game 4, I might not be able to select D-Wade for the playoffs since I will definitely be choosing LeBron if that happens but I have utmost faith that they will be able to weather the storm and win Game 4 and hopefully Games 5 and 6. Yes, I am a LeBron fan but I agree that he really chokes on clutch situations but nonetheless, he is one of the most gifted athletes in our generation and I really admire his all-around game.

With CP3 moving to the Clippers, I really missed the days back in New Orleans when he makes a shot and their staff will play a clip of Ric Flair's patented "WOOOOO" from his wrestling days. (HERE is an example if you guys don't get it.) Expecting a big PRA output from Chris Paul as their team is facing elimination. Blake will be involved in this game but I know that CP3 will take charge of this one. The home crowd will be fired up for this one and I hope he feeds off the energy of the crowd and translate it in his game. A 30+ PRA is what I want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment