Thursday, May 24, 2012

Paul-ing star

The Sixers won Game 6 even though they missed 11 of 20 free throws, the contest was also a low scoring one and good thing I went with Jrue instead of Iggy in this one. Game 7 is in two days and I don't feel confident that the Celtics can close the series against the Sixers. The Celtics are 10-12 when playing Game 7's and their last game 7 loss was against the Lakers in the NBA finals.

Danny Granger is questionable to play in their elimination game and how I wished I have picked Paul George in Game 5 and Granger/Hill in Game 6 but I had it the other way and I am undecided on who will I play in this one. Haslem and Pittman were assessed with suspensions in Game 6 with Pittman suspended for three games. Pittman played a grand total of four minutes in the entire playoffs before his suspension and I can say that the Heat won't miss him. Haslem is a different story because they will be once again without a big man who can shoot mid-range jumpers with regularity. If the Heat wants to close out the Pacers, their shooters must make the most of their opportunities and convert those threes!

With Danny Granger playing but not 100%, I am going with Paul George along with the 30% of the drivers. Losing Haslem is a huge blow to the Heat and the Pacers might sneak one win at home. I can also see that with Danny Granger not able to guard LeBron, he might be the one assigned to stop "The King" while Dahntay Jones will be guarding "The Flash". I was supposed to pick Granger today but changed my mind because he will play at less than 100%, he also aggravated his injury at Game 5 so there is a chance that he might do it again at Game 6. Hoping for at least 20+ PRA from George.

No comments:

Post a Comment