Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bulls on Parade

Au revoir to Big Al who just netted me 38 PRA; a good tongue cleanser after Joe Johnson's 13 PRA. For today's games, picking a player is very crucial since you want to pick a player who will give you the highest PRA and will lose their series.
  • Magic/Pacers: I've already picked Jameer and Glen Davis for this one so I will not touch any of the remaining Magic Players

  • Nuggets/Lakers: Picking Ty Lawson is very enticing but I can't see him having 25+ PRA in this game. The Lakers will want to win this one since their next opponent - the Oklahoma City Thunder - is well rested. They also need their break. I have already picked Gallo.

  • Hawks/Celtics: There were news yesterday that Pierce will not play in Game 5 but that was quickly denied by Doc and told reporters that Pierce WILL play Game 5. With Al Horford in the mix, Josh Smith's PRA will take a small dip (rebounds wise) but will still give his owners 25+ PRA. As I have said earlier, I have already picked Joe Johnson and his disappointing 13 PRA. They might lose and I am risking NOT picking Josh Smith but I am hoping for the best.

  • Sixers/Bulls: I know that the Bulls will do everything they can to avoid a 1st round exit. Bearing a number one seed, the Bulls will show heart and determination to win. Noah will NOT play in Game 5, Rose is out for the entire playoffs, Deng is suffering a minor injury meaning Carlos Boozer will be the go-to-guy of this team. I also expect their PG's to attack the rim. I am certain that they will lose this game by a small margin or maybe in overtime. (I hope this ends in overtime with the Bulls losing).

    I really hope that the Hawks win this game so that I can pick J-Smoove for Game 6. My projected stat for Boozer will be 20 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment