Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Philly-ing the gap

Good thing I was not expecting a lot from George Hill but giving me an 8 PRA?!?! Come on man! To make matters worse, Danny Granger injured his ankle in the game and tried to return in the second half but re-injured his ankle. He is doubtful to play in Game 6. I wish I have went with Danny G. instead of Hill but I do not dwell on the past and it is time to move on from this.

We have one game on schedule and I am going with Jrue Holiday in their elimination game against the Celts. He played poorly in Game 5 and I think he is going to bounce back to try to even the series and force a deciding Game 7. I still have Iguodala on the wings but I chose to roll with him since he is the most consistent player on the Sixer roster that would give 20+ PRA. He is also averages the highest PRA in the team.

Still hate the fact that I went with Hill instead of Paul George or Danny Granger but I think I was due of a letdown after 5 straight days of good timing picks. With only 8 points scored for the day, I am still in the top 1000 in rank and slipped 1% in the percentile. NOT BAD! Anyway, hoping for Jrue to give me 25+ PRA; I do not care if the Sixers win or lose Game 6 because the Celtics will win this series. I know they want to face Miami and give them a challenge because the Sixers does not impose as a threat to them.

It also looks bad on paper and in TV to have a Sixers/Heat matchup. Fans want to see LeBron fail and the Celtics are a true contender to do that. David Stern will rig this one believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment