Saturday, May 26, 2012

Making the right decision (hopefully)

Well, we have Game 7 between the Celtics and the Sixers and this might be a coin toss between the two. I still have Iguodala to pick from the Sixers as well as Rondo and Pierce from Boston. Win or lose, it is still a solid roster for me as I have SA, OKC and MIA untouched.

If I pick a Sixer and they win, it will leave me with a bunch of scrubs who will give me 20+ PRA on 2-3 games. If I pick a Celtic and they win, I still have one player that is capable of a 30+ PRA performance as well as other scrubs that will give me 20+ PRA on 2-3 games. Because it is the conference finals, I know that maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the players have already picked the star players from the teams that are in the conference finals. Picking a player right on schedule will be the deciding factor starting here upto the finals.

With that said, I am going with a Celtic and selecting Rajon Rondo instead of Paul Pierce. Checking their last season's playoff games against Miami, there was only one game that he eclipsed the 30+ PRA mark, the remaining 4 games were 22, 20, 17 and 11 (check HERE). While Pierce averaged 20+ PRA against Miami (check HERE ). If ever the Celts win against the Sixers, this might be the only time that he would have a 30+ or a 40+ PRA game. If the Sixers win Game 7, I would still have Iguodala who averaged 20+ PRA against Miami in last year's playoffs.

If you are asking me, I am hoping for a Sixers/Heat but I doubt that the Sixers will win Game 7 on the road. They might need "The Boston Strangler" in Andrew Toney to pull one more win. Whoever wins this series, I hope Miami advances to the finals and redeem themselves after last year's choke job (HI LEBRON!). Hoping for a 30+ PRA or hopefully a 40+ PRA game.

No comments:

Post a Comment