Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hoping for the best

Good thing the Lakers won even though they nearly blew their lead in the fourth. Good thing I still have Lawson since he gave me a juicy 35 PRA. This week was excellent for me if not for the Joe Johnson (13 PRA) and Rudy Gay (19 PRA) picks. The Nuggets can win this series though but Pau Gasol came out and played basketball; not to mention the return of MWP helped the team shut down most of the Nuggets players except Ty.

For today's pick, I will go and pick a Memphis player since I believe that the Clips will win the series. I am risking NOT picking CP3 and Blake Griff for this one but I am down with that. A lot of players are going safe for today after 43% of the players going with Chris Paul and 14% with Blake. This could go either way and win or lose, they gave the fans one good hell of a series. I have already picked Gay and Randolph. I chose Marc Gasol since Memphis will want to incorporate both Z-Bo and Gasol in their offense early onto the game if they want to win the series. It also helps that he is better playing at home than on the road.

Hoping for a 30+ PRA with Gasol while the Grizz losing Game 7. I know its stupid not picking a clipper player in this game knowing that there is an even chance for the Grizz to win this one. If Memphis wins today, I will still have Conley to choose from. Speights is also a valid choice if needed though. My projected stat for Gasol would be 20 points, 8 rebounds 3 assists.

No comments:

Post a Comment