Friday, May 11, 2012

Z-Bo lets go

The Nuggets won in a lopsided Game 6 against the Lakers and that will set me up with a Ty Lawson pick since I haven't picked him up yet. The Hawks almost forced a Game 7 if not for the Al Horford missed foul shot. Garnett also played stellar defense which was the key the Hawks lost. The Sixers too almost lost the game, good thing Andre Iguodala came to play when it mattered the most. Now, they will face Boston.

For today's game, I will pick Zach Randolph . On their last game, both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin suffered minor injuries which baffles me because Memphis might win the series if both of their go-to-guys are not playing 100%. If Memphis wants to force a Game 7, they must crash the boards and score in the paint more often. Both Marc Gasol and Z-Bo were successful in doing that which made Rudy Gay and Mike Conley third and fourth fiddle in scoring.

Marc Gasol is also a safe pick for today if you are banking on his performance last game. I haven't picked Conley yet but I have a feeling that Z-Bo will give his all for today's game much like last year when he technically his highest PRA on game six on the first round last year against the spurs. If you look at his Game 6 match against the Thunder last year, he dropped 30 points and 13 rebounds in that game to force Game 7.

I hope my gut feeling about Z-Bo is right. I am expecting 30+ PRA for today although he might get 40 since Blake Griffin will not be 100%. K-Mart and Reggie Evans ain't got nothing on Z-Bo's range and strength. Hoping the Grizz lose this series while winning Game 6. My projected stat for him would be 24 points, 13 rebounds, 0 assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment